Summer Crab Cake Recipe
- 12 Ounce(s) Firm white fish fillets, cut into chunks
- 1 Tablespoon(s) Thai Kitchen® Red Curry Paste
- 1 Egg
- 8 Green beans, thinly sliced
- 4 Green onions, green parts only, thinly sliced
- 3 Cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 Tablespoon(s) Thai Kitchen® Premium Fish Sauce
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon(s)Cornstarch
- 1 Teaspoon(s) Sugar
- 2 Tablespoon(s) Vegetable oil
- Thai Kitchen® Sweet Red Chili Sauce
1. Place fish, curry paste and egg in food processor; cover. Process until smooth. Set aside. Mix green beans, green onions and garlic in large bowl. Add fish sauce, cornstarch and sugar; stir to make a smooth paste. Add fish mixture; mix well. With lightly moistened hands, divide fish mixture into 1/4 cup portions and shape into thin patties.
2. Heat a wok or heavy skillet on medium-high heat; add oil. Fry patties in batches until golden brown on each side. (Do not overcook.) Drain on paper towels.
3. Serve warm or cold with Thai Kitchen Sweet Red Chili Sauce for dipping.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc
This delicious recipe for Crispy Fish Cakes pairs perfectly with the Table White Wine
Are you a wine lover? How about a wine tasting in your own home?
Wine Shop At Home Tastings
- 1 Bottle of dry red wine, chilled
- 1/2 Cup(s) Grand Marnier
- 1 Can Dr. Pepper, chilled
- Brandy-soaked cherries
- Fresh cherries (optional)
- Sugar or your favorite sweetener, to taste (optional)
- Ice cubes
Try this delicious Walk In The Park cocktail with a dry red wine. Find the perfect wine here.
1. Mix wine, liqueur, ice, sweetener (optional) and brandy-soaked cherries in a pitcher.
2. Top with Dr. Pepper and pour into individual glasses.
3. Garnish with fresh cherries
You also might like :Wine-y Wednesday Sunny Day Sangria
Are you a wine lover? Looking for a fun night with some friends?
How about a wine tasting in the comfort of your own home?
Wine Shop At Home Tastings
In home Wine Tastings!
Do you Love Wine? Do you love trying different wines and learning about how to pair wines with food? Maybe you are just interested in a fun night with some friends.
Wine Shop at Home offers the Napa Valley Wine tasting experience right in your own home. Our Vineyard is a certified bonded vineyard in Napa Valley , CA. Each wine is specially crafted in small batches just for these tastings and our customers. They are not available anywhere else.
Hosting a Tasting in your home is simple and fun. Your wine Consultant (that’s me!) will help you pick a date and then select your tasting wines from 4 packages. The tasting packages are $39.95 and feature 6 full bottles of exclusive wines. ($120 -$150 value). They ship for free right to your house. 5 bottles are used for your tasting and the 6th bottle is your host gift.
Your wine consultant will help you pick light bites such as cheeses and chocolates that pair well with each wine you will be tasting. Your wine consultant will walk you and your guests through the 4 “s” of wine tasting as you learn about each wine and about wines in general.
You will also have the opportunity to learn about our wine club and the perks that go with becoming a wine club member. You , as the host, will also earn 50% off items and exclusive host deals on wine and wine accessories.
For more information you can email me at email@example.com or visit my Wine Shop Site to book a tasting.