Red white and Blue Sangria recipe
- 1 Bottle dry white wine
- 1 Bottle sparkling wine
- 1 Cup(s) Apple juice
- 2 Cup(s) Blueberries
- 1 Cup(s) Strawberries, sliced
- 1 Cup(s) Raspberries
- 3 – 4 Granny Smith apples, cut into star shapes (use a small, metal cookie cutter
perfectly with le Cadeau Semi-Seco and Brut Sparkling Wine.
1. Stir together all ingredients except sparkling wine, apples and ice.
2. Cover and chill for at least two hours.
3. Stir in the sparkling wine, apples and ice just before serving. Please note, the longer the sangria chills, the more red it will be. Cut and mix in the apples last to keep them white
It’s Wednesday! Half way through the week. Here is a delicious way to celebrate. It was quite rainy yesterday and I am ready to see the sun again. This Sunny Day Sangria recipe is just the thing to celebrate summer and the last day of your kids being in school!
1 bottle of red wine chilled
1 cup Resposado Tequila
1/2 Cup Brandy
1 cup orange juice
1/2 cup Ginger ale
Mix Wine , Tequila, brandy, orange juice and ginger ale in a large pitcher
Pour over ice in individual glasses and Garnish with fruit slices.
Check out more wine recipes and get information on booking an in home wine tasting
Click here to go to Wine Shop at Home!
or read about hosting in home wine tastings: Wine Shop At Home Tastings
Summer recipes that pair well with this:
Fresh Steak Salad
Super Food Salad