Red white and Blue Sangria recipe
- 1 Bottle dry white wine
- 1 Bottle sparkling wine
- 1 Cup(s) Apple juice
- 2 Cup(s) Blueberries
- 1 Cup(s) Strawberries, sliced
- 1 Cup(s) Raspberries
- 3 – 4 Granny Smith apples, cut into star shapes (use a small, metal cookie cutter
perfectly with le Cadeau Semi-Seco and Brut Sparkling Wine.
1. Stir together all ingredients except sparkling wine, apples and ice.
2. Cover and chill for at least two hours.
3. Stir in the sparkling wine, apples and ice just before serving. Please note, the longer the sangria chills, the more red it will be. Cut and mix in the apples last to keep them white
- 1 Bottle of dry red wine, chilled
- 1/2 Cup(s) Grand Marnier
- 1 Can Dr. Pepper, chilled
- Brandy-soaked cherries
- Fresh cherries (optional)
- Sugar or your favorite sweetener, to taste (optional)
- Ice cubes
Try this delicious Walk In The Park cocktail with a dry red wine. Find the perfect wine here.
1. Mix wine, liqueur, ice, sweetener (optional) and brandy-soaked cherries in a pitcher.
2. Top with Dr. Pepper and pour into individual glasses.
3. Garnish with fresh cherries
You also might like :Wine-y Wednesday Sunny Day Sangria
Are you a wine lover? Looking for a fun night with some friends?
How about a wine tasting in the comfort of your own home?
Wine Shop At Home Tastings