These salted caramel dipped grapes are fun and elegant at the same time. Could be a great addition to your family bbq or for a more formal cocktail party. Whatever your event these are a crowd pleaser.
- 1 Pound(s) Cotton Candy® grapes (about 40 to 50 grapes) washed and dried
- 1 Package (11 ounces) caramels, unwrapped
- 2 Tablespoon(s) Heavy cream
- McCormick® Sea Salt Grinder (set to coarse setting
This delicious recipe for Salted Caramel Dipped Grapes pairs perfectly with the le Cadeau Semi-Seco Sparkling.
1. Spear each grape with a toothpick. Set aside.
2. Microwave caramels and cream in small microwavable bowl on HIGH 2 minutes or until caramels are completely melted, stirring after every 30 seconds.
3. Dip each grape into melted caramel, allowing excess caramel to drip off. Place grapes on wax paper-lined tray. Sprinkle lightly with sea salt grinder. Refrigerate until caramel is set.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc
Check out our Wine Shop At Home Tastings
Other recipes you might like:
Summer Crab Cakes
Godiva Triple Chocolate Strawberry No Bake Dessert
This is a fun Summer project the kids can make for your pup!
In home Wine Tastings!
Do you Love Wine? Do you love trying different wines and learning about how to pair wines with food? Maybe you are just interested in a fun night with some friends.
Wine Shop at Home offers the Napa Valley Wine tasting experience right in your own home. Our Vineyard is a certified bonded vineyard in Napa Valley , CA. Each wine is specially crafted in small batches just for these tastings and our customers. They are not available anywhere else.
Hosting a Tasting in your home is simple and fun. Your wine Consultant (that’s me!) will help you pick a date and then select your tasting wines from 4 packages. The tasting packages are $39.95 and feature 6 full bottles of exclusive wines. ($120 -$150 value). They ship for free right to your house. 5 bottles are used for your tasting and the 6th bottle is your host gift.
Your wine consultant will help you pick light bites such as cheeses and chocolates that pair well with each wine you will be tasting. Your wine consultant will walk you and your guests through the 4 “s” of wine tasting as you learn about each wine and about wines in general.
You will also have the opportunity to learn about our wine club and the perks that go with becoming a wine club member. You , as the host, will also earn 50% off items and exclusive host deals on wine and wine accessories.
For more information you can email me at email@example.com or visit my Wine Shop Site to book a tasting.
Easy Homemade Doggy Ice Cream Treats
- 1 or 2
- 1/3 Cup
- 8 oz.
Plain Greek Yogurt
milk bone biscuits (optional)
- Peel Bananas and break into small chunks.
- Using a food processor, mixer or blender, mix yogurt, peanut butter and bananas together until Smooth.
- spoon into ice cube trays.
- Break the milk bones in half and insert them into each ice cube square.
- Freeze in freezer for 2 to 2.5 hours.
- Pop out one cube at a time and let your pups enjoy.
NOTE: Please make sure your Peanut Butter does not contain any artificial sweeteners, especially xylitol, as it is very poisonous to dogs.