Red white and Blue Sangria recipe
- 1 Bottle dry white wine
- 1 Bottle sparkling wine
- 1 Cup(s) Apple juice
- 2 Cup(s) Blueberries
- 1 Cup(s) Strawberries, sliced
- 1 Cup(s) Raspberries
- 3 – 4 Granny Smith apples, cut into star shapes (use a small, metal cookie cutter
perfectly with le Cadeau Semi-Seco and Brut Sparkling Wine.
1. Stir together all ingredients except sparkling wine, apples and ice.
2. Cover and chill for at least two hours.
3. Stir in the sparkling wine, apples and ice just before serving. Please note, the longer the sangria chills, the more red it will be. Cut and mix in the apples last to keep them white
These salted caramel dipped grapes are fun and elegant at the same time. Could be a great addition to your family bbq or for a more formal cocktail party. Whatever your event these are a crowd pleaser.
- 1 Pound(s) Cotton Candy® grapes (about 40 to 50 grapes) washed and dried
- 1 Package (11 ounces) caramels, unwrapped
- 2 Tablespoon(s) Heavy cream
- McCormick® Sea Salt Grinder (set to coarse setting
This delicious recipe for Salted Caramel Dipped Grapes pairs perfectly with the le Cadeau Semi-Seco Sparkling.
1. Spear each grape with a toothpick. Set aside.
2. Microwave caramels and cream in small microwavable bowl on HIGH 2 minutes or until caramels are completely melted, stirring after every 30 seconds.
3. Dip each grape into melted caramel, allowing excess caramel to drip off. Place grapes on wax paper-lined tray. Sprinkle lightly with sea salt grinder. Refrigerate until caramel is set.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc
Check out our Wine Shop At Home Tastings
Other recipes you might like:
Summer Crab Cakes
Godiva Triple Chocolate Strawberry No Bake Dessert
Are you looking for a fun night with your friends? Hosting a wine glass painting party is a great way to get together and have a fun crafty night. Whisk, wags and wine brings all the supplies needed and walks your guests through the design you pick step by step. We then clean everything up before we go. No mess, no stress , just tons of fun!
Wine Glass painting parties can be fun on their own or combined with a Wine Shop At Home Tastings for even more wine related fun!
Wine glass home parties are best for 6 to 10 guests cost $15 per guest with a minimum of 4 guests per party. We can also do other types of glasses for non wine drinkers or older kid parties.
- 1 Bottle of dry red wine, chilled
- 1/2 Cup(s) Grand Marnier
- 1 Can Dr. Pepper, chilled
- Brandy-soaked cherries
- Fresh cherries (optional)
- Sugar or your favorite sweetener, to taste (optional)
- Ice cubes
Try this delicious Walk In The Park cocktail with a dry red wine. Find the perfect wine here.
1. Mix wine, liqueur, ice, sweetener (optional) and brandy-soaked cherries in a pitcher.
2. Top with Dr. Pepper and pour into individual glasses.
3. Garnish with fresh cherries
You also might like :Wine-y Wednesday Sunny Day Sangria
Are you a wine lover? Looking for a fun night with some friends?
How about a wine tasting in the comfort of your own home?
Wine Shop At Home Tastings
In home Wine Tastings!
Do you Love Wine? Do you love trying different wines and learning about how to pair wines with food? Maybe you are just interested in a fun night with some friends.
Wine Shop at Home offers the Napa Valley Wine tasting experience right in your own home. Our Vineyard is a certified bonded vineyard in Napa Valley , CA. Each wine is specially crafted in small batches just for these tastings and our customers. They are not available anywhere else.
Hosting a Tasting in your home is simple and fun. Your wine Consultant (that’s me!) will help you pick a date and then select your tasting wines from 4 packages. The tasting packages are $39.95 and feature 6 full bottles of exclusive wines. ($120 -$150 value). They ship for free right to your house. 5 bottles are used for your tasting and the 6th bottle is your host gift.
Your wine consultant will help you pick light bites such as cheeses and chocolates that pair well with each wine you will be tasting. Your wine consultant will walk you and your guests through the 4 “s” of wine tasting as you learn about each wine and about wines in general.
You will also have the opportunity to learn about our wine club and the perks that go with becoming a wine club member. You , as the host, will also earn 50% off items and exclusive host deals on wine and wine accessories.
For more information you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit my Wine Shop Site to book a tasting.
It’s Wednesday! Half way through the week. Here is a delicious way to celebrate. It was quite rainy yesterday and I am ready to see the sun again. This Sunny Day Sangria recipe is just the thing to celebrate summer and the last day of your kids being in school!
1 bottle of red wine chilled
1 cup Resposado Tequila
1/2 Cup Brandy
1 cup orange juice
1/2 cup Ginger ale
Mix Wine , Tequila, brandy, orange juice and ginger ale in a large pitcher
Pour over ice in individual glasses and Garnish with fruit slices.
Check out more wine recipes and get information on booking an in home wine tasting
Click here to go to Wine Shop at Home!
or read about hosting in home wine tastings: Wine Shop At Home Tastings
Summer recipes that pair well with this:
Fresh Steak Salad
Super Food Salad
Velvet Paws will be Co Hosting an evening of fun, friends, food and Wine glass painting.
Come join us Wednesday June 26 6-9 pm at Chartreuse Boutique Stonington, CT.
$15 per person provides you with a extra large wine glass to paint, all the supplies needed, an instructor to walk you through the painting and snacks.
Contact Gretchen Foley at Velvet Paws
781-859-7985 or email@example.com
or Chartreuse Boutique to register for a spot!