These salted caramel dipped grapes are fun and elegant at the same time. Could be a great addition to your family bbq or for a more formal cocktail party. Whatever your event these are a crowd pleaser.
- 1 Pound(s) Cotton Candy® grapes (about 40 to 50 grapes) washed and dried
- 1 Package (11 ounces) caramels, unwrapped
- 2 Tablespoon(s) Heavy cream
- McCormick® Sea Salt Grinder (set to coarse setting
This delicious recipe for Salted Caramel Dipped Grapes pairs perfectly with the le Cadeau Semi-Seco Sparkling.
1. Spear each grape with a toothpick. Set aside.
2. Microwave caramels and cream in small microwavable bowl on HIGH 2 minutes or until caramels are completely melted, stirring after every 30 seconds.
3. Dip each grape into melted caramel, allowing excess caramel to drip off. Place grapes on wax paper-lined tray. Sprinkle lightly with sea salt grinder. Refrigerate until caramel is set.
*Recipe and Photo Courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc
Other recipes you might like: