Ground Turkey Salisbury Steak Recipe
- 1 pound
- 3/4 cup
- 1 medium
- 1 1/2 cups
Chicken bone broth
- 2 tablespoons
All purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon
- 1/2 cup
- One medium heat Caramelize one medium onion finely chopped with 1 tablespoon olive oil. remove from heat when golden and gooey and put aside in another container.
- In a large bowl combine the ground turkey, bread crumbs, egg, and 1/2 of the onions. Mix thoroughly.
- Heat up the pan you caramelized the onions in on high. Make three patties out of your ground turkey mixture and brown on both sides. Remove from heat and turn down the pan.
- Add your chicken bone broth , the rest of the onions, the bacon jam. stir until completely dissolved.
- Mix the flour with a few tablespoons of cold water until a paste forms, then slowly stir it into the broth mixture.
- Allow the sauce to come to a boil. Add the Ground Turkey patties to the sauce and turn down to a simmer. Simmer for about 20 minute or until the patties are cooked through
Check out: How to Dice An onion
A Great addition to this meal would be Rosemary Sea Salt Rolls