Avocado’s can be a little tricky to cut , especially the first time you try it. Here is a quick how to on how to cut an Avocado.
1.Start by cutting all the way around the pit and through both sides with a chef’s knife.
2. With your hands twist the avocado to separate the two halves
3. stick the blade of the chef’s knife sharply into the pit and twist to loosen and remove the pit.
4. Don’t pull the pit out of the knife with your hands. Instead, use a large wooden spoon to pry the pit safely off the knife.
5. Use a pairing knife to slice through the meat but not the skin.
6. Run a knife or rubber spatula around the inside of the skin to remove the meat of the avocado.
Watch How to cut an avocado:
Other Cooking Tips you might like: