These mini cheesecakes are a tiny version of a classic cheesecake are great for summer picnics or holiday gatherings. They have all the creamy delight of the original, but easy to serve and eat.
Mini Cheesecake Recipe
*oz. Blocks of Cream cheese
eggs with yolks
- 3/4 cups
- 1 cup
- 1/2 cup
- 2 tsps.
- 1 tablespoon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Place cupcake wrappers in muffin tins. Place one vanilla wafer in the bottom of each cupcake wrapper.
- Soften cream cheese 1- 2 minutes in the microwave. Mix all ingredients (except vanilla wafers) together with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Fill the cupcake wrapper in the tins to about 3/4 way with the batter.
- Bake for 18- 20 minutes until spongy to the touch.
- Cool for 15 minutes. Chill in refrigerator before serving.